Sunday, December 1, 2013

Super Easy "Funfetti" Cake

So it was the nigh before Thanksgiving and I had a craving for something sweet.. I knew I'd be making pie the next day but I couldn't wait!! So I decided to make this super easy funfetti cake! 


Ingredients: Box mix, eggs, heavy cream (instead of water), butter (instead of oil), and sprinkles! Easy! 



I like to actually butter my pan, not pam, I think butter works better! 



I add the heavy cream and turn on the mixer and then add the eggs one at a time mixing well in-between each egg. 


Next, I pour the melted and cooled butter down the side of the pan mixing it in slowly.


I poured in about 3 tablespoons of sprinkles and whipped them in.




Pre-baked cake with the sprinkles.



When the cake came out the hard sprinkle was gone and all that was left was the pretty colors in the cake!


 I ate mine frosting free, because thats how I tend to prefer cake, but you could top it with any frosting of your choice! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Super Easy Funfetti Cake

Ingredients:

-       Box Mix
-       3 eggs
-       ½ cup melted butter
-       1 cup heavy cream
-       3-4 tbsp. hard round sprinkles

Directions:
1.     Preheat oven to 350º. Butter 9 x 13 pan.
2.     In the bowl of your stand mixer whip box mix and heavy cream.
3.     Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between each egg.
4.     Pour melted and cooled butter down the side of the bowl mixing well.
5.     Add sprinkles and mix well.
6.     Pour into the pan, put into the oven and turn oven down to 325º.
7.     Bake 20-25 minutes.


Try it out and let me know what you think!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment