Let me know if you try any of them and what you think. Cost of these worked out to be less than $3.00 a meal!
**I suggest you brown your turkey prior to adding it to a freezer bag. It will cook in the crockpot, but it won't brown and something about it still being pink makes it inedible for me!**
- "Fajita" tacos- about 3/4lb ground turkey, cut up bell pepper; taco seasoning and 1 can black beans
- “Fajita” chicken-3-4 chicken breasts, cut up bell pepper, taco seasoning and 1 can black beans
- “Unstuffed” peppers-about 1 lb. ground turkey, brown rice, black beans, tomato paste (normally I would also add corn, but I didn't have any and forgot to buy some)
- Broccoli ranch chicken-cut up broccoli florets, 3-4 chicken breasts, ranch seasoning, 1 can chicken stock
- “Pot roast"-about 1 lb. beef, red potatoes diced, carrots-diced cauliflower, and 1 can chicken stock. Season to preference-pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, red paper flakes, etc.
- BBQ pineapple chicken-1 ½ to 2 cups of pineapple chunks, 3-4 chicken breasts, and BBQ sauce
I also make sure I label what each bag is, when it was put together, and cooking times--that way if my fiancé has to throw one in, all the directions are right there for him!