Saturday, July 13, 2013

My First Post


Here it is, my very first post. Let's start with a little bit about me: I'm 24, LDS,  a Washington State University Alumni (GO COUGS!), a student getting my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, and a hobby baker!

       
There are a few things I absolutely love, the Cougars, the Clippers, and baking (well and of course my family)! My love for baking comes from spending most days of my childhood at my grandma's house while my parents were working. Some of my fondest memories are in the kitchen with my grandma. While I've always loved baking I wasn't always good at it, but through a lot of cupcakes, a few cakes, and some cookies along the way I have become more confident and gained valuable skills! I hope I can share ideas, recipes, and tips with you throughout this journey. I would also love to hear any of your ideas or tips also!



When I’m not baking I’m either at school student teaching, watching a Clipper game, or watching Cougar football! I love children and I love teaching them—even more, I love the crazy/funny things they say, write, and draw! I hope to share some of those with you as well.


So here I am, I hope you come, stay, and return often! I can’t wait to share, and learn with you all on this journey! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment